Walter A. Sheaffer founded Sheaffer Pens in 1912. Sheaffer invented the lever-filling fountain pen and for over 100 years, Sheaffer Pens have been used worldwide. The Sheaffer Taranis is named after the Celtic God of Thunder and designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas. Taranis embodies aerodynamic power and sleek style. It has a unique gripping section design that combines the warmth of resin with the durability of metal. This pen's profile is balanced and comfortable and the clip is elongated and sleek. Each rollerball pen from the Sheaffer Taranis pen collection is presented in a premium luxury gift box.
- Unique gripping section design, combining the warmth of resin with the durability of metal
- Balanced and comfortable profile
- Elongated sleek clip features White Dot - the mark of quality
- Pen takes a slim rollerball refill with stainless steel tip and ceramic ball
- Presented in a Sheaffer Taranis premium luxury gift box