Walter A. Sheaffer founded Sheaffer Pens in 1912. Sheaffer invented the lever-filling fountain pen and for over 100 years, Sheaffer Pens have been used worldwide. The Sheaffer Taranis is named after the Celtic God of Thunder and designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas. Taranis embodies aerodynamic power and sleek style. It has a unique gripping section design that combines the warmth of resin with the durability of metal. This pen's profile is balanced and comfortable and the clip is elongated and sleek. Each fountain pen from the Sheaffer Taranis pen collection is presented in a premium luxury gift box.
- Sheaffer high quality nib in stainless steel for smooth writing experience
- Unique gripping section design, combining the warmth of resin with the durability of metal
- Balanced and comfortable profile
- Elongated sleek clip features White Dot - the mark of quality
- Presented in a Sheaffer Taranis premium luxury gift box