Karl Lagerfeld, the greatest fashion designer, has always been an amateur of valuable objects, enjoying from the beginning the unique know-how of S.T. Dupont's products. Refined collector and admirer of S.T. Dupont's products, Lagerfeld wished to combine his talent with S.T. Dupont by creating his own collection called "Mon Dupont".
- Steel nib
- Inspired by a bottle which shapes remind of a hand-held fan
- Design is based on a subtle combination of a bevelled fan shape and a cylindrical shape
- Entirely fashioned from metal
- Pen perfectly fits in the hand
- The curved shape of the clip is adorned with a red stone emphasizing the S.T. Dupont Paris delicately engraved