A Sonnet, once romanticized by Shakespeare, may be defined as a 14-line versepoem but this Sonnet by Parker is nothing in comparison to a poem. But likethese poems this writing instrument is timeless. The Sonnet is a modern penthat is one of Parker's most successful collections ever. It combines timelessbeauty with a contemporary design that makes it perfect for the workplace. TheSonnet writes beautifully, feels comfortable, and looks sublime. Sonnet, thedefinitive Parker style.
- Soft brown rubber lacquer coating onstainless steel
- The finish is a unique facetted pattern for acontemporary rendering, a soft and metallic tactile sensation
- Pink gold PVD coating on trims for a trendy rendering
- FreeInk technology,well-known for consistent, fluid lines and long-lasting colors
- Cap ring engraved with Parker logo