- Numbered Limited Edition of 100 rollerball pens
- White and red enamel with ruby on the clip
- Made entirely of silver with mother of pearl cabochon on top of the cap
- The sword-shaped clip is symbolic and recalls a medieval sword
- Blue lacquered wood collector's box
In 2004, OMAS launched one of its greatest successes, St. George Limited Edition which quickly became one of the most rare and refined masterpiece in great demand by enthusiasts and pen collectors. Ten years after the first edition, OMAS presents a new special St. George Limited Edition based on the famous model but interpreted in new colors tones and nuances. As ten years ago, the design of this Limited Edition comes from the icon "St. George and Dragon" preserved in the Russian Museum in St. Petersburg and declares itself as a tribute to customs and spirit of Russia and Moscow’s Divine Patron.
On a splendid horse, the Moscow Divine Patron dominates the scene: the strength of the love message guides him in his heroic deed, the kill of the dragon. Only thanks to a high-end chiseling process and exceptional craftsmanship, the scene of the injury of the dragon on the barrel and a harmonious flow of floral designs on the cap have been reproduced so minutely.