The Namiki E95s Fountain Pen is a nod to the great design of a previous era with the elegant, stream-lined look of a classic 1960's fountain pen. Originally released in 1962 and reborn in 2014, E95s is the pen of choice for those who appreciate fountain pens with history and an elegant writing experience.
- Inlaid 14K gold nib for exquisitely smooth writing
- Slim, light weight barrel
- Shiny black lacquer
- Gold trim
- Beautiful mid-century modern design
- The pocket-sized pen becomes full-length whenposted
- Elegant gift box with a blue ink cartridge and press plate converter