Montegrappa honors legendary musician Quincy Jones with this limited edition pen. Jones, a legendary American record producer, conductor, arranger, composer, television and film producer, record company executive, magazine founder, trumpeter, author and humanitarian, has played a key role in the development of modern music and has worked on successful movies and TV shows. He produced albums for Michael Jackson, was a producer and did the music for the movie The Color Purple and was a producer and composed the music for the situation comedy The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Quincy Jones is the all-time most nominated Grammy artist, a seven-time Academy Award nominee and was named by Time Magazine as one of the most influential jazz musicians of the 20th Century.
This pen features Jones' personal logo in the top of the cap, an engraved, color-enhanced “Q”. The textured barrel in black carbon is accented in the middle and at both ends with bold, multi-colored resin rings in a marble pattern. The sleek, modernist, arched pocket clip is made of brass, terminated in Montegrappa’s rolling-ball end-piece to facilitate easy pocket ingress and egress.The end of the barrel is finished with a sculpted loudspeaker cone. Quincy Jones’ signature is engraved at the finger grip of this pen.
- Limited edition of 1933 rollerball pens
- Textured barrel in black carbon is accented with multi-colored resin rings in a marble pattern
- Jones' signature is engraved at the finger grip
- Personal logo in the top of the cap, an engraved, color-enhanced “Q”
- Sleek, modernist, arched pocket clip is made of brass
- End of the barrel is finished with a sculpted loudspeaker cone