The skull possesses instant familiarity and has several meanings. In one society, it is a symbol of death and it is a celebration of life in another. The skull serves as a Mexican icon to celebrate the departed, an essential rock ’n’ roll logo, an outlaw biker’s patch, a horror movie staple, a pirate’s flag and a universal sign of warning. The skull graces a series of pens in Montegrappa's Fortuna series, an apt choice as the skull meant good fortune in ancient civilizations, while the intellectual act of writing is served by the mystery of crystal skulls, which represent wisdom, knowledge and consciousness.
- Numbered edition of 888 ballpoint pens
- Ruthenium plated finish
- Adorned with skulls throughout the barrel
- Large skull engraving positioned opposite the clip on the cap
- A black Zirconia is set in the teeth of the large skull
- Rotating metal wheel clip
- Twist-action mechanism