Montegrappa celebrates the life of Elvis Presley with the limited edition "Icons Tribute To Elvis Presley" pen collection. Elvis transformed popular music at the midpoint of the 20th century and became one of the most important figures in the history of recorded music. The four pen models represent important phases in Elvis’ career from 1956 to 1977. The number “4” recalls the legendary “Million Dollar Quartet” of Elvis, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis, the pioneering Sun Records artists who met for one occasion only, and the date on which it occurred, December 4th, 1956.
- Limited edition of 500 pens
- Black represents 1968 - the year of Elvis' “comeback special,” in which he wore his famous black leather outfit
- Pocket clip represents the zipper on the jacket, while the decorations at the bottom of the barrel were inspired by other details of Elvis’ black leather attire
- Elvis at the microphone is reproduced at the cap top
- Each pen will be accompanied by a CD of Elvis’ Greatest Hits