Montegrappa celebrates the life of Elvis Presley with the limited edition "Icons Tribute To Elvis Presley" pen collection. Elvis transformed popular music at the midpoint of the 20th century and became one of the most important figures in the history of recorded music. The four pen models represent important phases in Elvis’ career from 1956 to 1977. The number “4” recalls the legendary “Million Dollar Quartet” of Elvis, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis, the pioneering Sun Records artists who met for one occasion only, and the date on which it occurred, December 4th, 1956.
- Limited edition of 973 pens
- White was selected for the ultimate model in the quartet, representing 1973 – the year of the ground-breaking “Aloha From Hawaii” broadcast, transmitted live via satellite on January 14, 1973 and seen by an estimated one billion people
- This period was also noted for Elvis’ Las Vegas appearances, and his signature jumpsuits with gem-stone accents
- Stones on the cap's band
- Pocket clip recalls Elvis’ message to his closely-knit band of friends: “TCB” for “Taking Care of Business”
- Elvis at the microphone is reproduced at the cap top
- Each pen will be accompanied by a CD of Elvis’ Greatest Hits