Montegrappa's “Icons” series of writing instruments pays tribute to cultural giants, regardless of the fields in which their character and achievements lifted them to global awareness. The newest in the series honors both an individual who features prominently in any list of the 20th Century’s strongest, most influential personalities, as well as a milestone in Montegrappa’s illustrious history. Combining the two has resulted in a commemorative pen of significance and resonance.
For the second pen in the “Icons” series, Montegrappa has chosen a person who – through the media of film – embodied all that is noble in the martial arts. At the same time, he opened the West to the disciplines of the East, while helping to establish martial arts films outside of Hong Kong, a genre that remains globally popular 37 years after his death. On the 70th Anniversary of his birth, Montegrappa is pleased to pay homage to the legendary Bruce Lee.
- Limited edition with only 888 sterling silver fountain pens available worldwide
- 18K gold nib features the profile of Bruce Lee in a famous move, foot and fist extended, suspended in air
- Body and cap made of red celluloid with black veining
- 925 sterling silver trim
- Cap and the barrel are both embraced by exquisitely carved dragons, their eyes highlighted by rubies
- Topping the cap is the immortal yin-yang symbol, representing balance