First manufactured in 1924, the iconic Meisterstuck is emblematic of this quest for perfection. For 90 years, it has remained true to its unmistakable timelessness and sophisticated character. Generations of scholars, scientists, artists, statesmen and industry leaders have cherished this writing instrument as a dear companion in their quest for accomplishment. True to the “Meisterstuck Spirit”, Montblanc unveiled its Meisterstuck 90 Years Collection. It is a new collection of Meisterstuck writing instruments that “writes” new chapters in the story of this timeless icon. Each writing instrument is artfully crafted in precious black resin, is adorned with red gold-plated fittings and is offered in a distinct gift box wrapped with a 1924 replica sleeve.
- Black precious resin barrel
- Black precious resin inlaid cap with Montblanc emblem
- Three red gold-plated rings embossed with Montblanc brand name
- Red gold-plated clip with individual serial number
- Twist mechanism
- Rectangular gift box included