P.O.W. means "prisoner or war" and M.I.A. means "missing in action". The P.O.W. M.I.A. pen was inspired by a night visit to the Vietnam Wall Memorial in Washington DC. Vendors by the Memorial shared with Michael the pain about our M.I.A.’s and still offer rows and rows of M.I.A. copper wrist bands, each with a man’s life story attached. The total P.O.W. M.I.A.’s from each war on the writing instrument is an estimate. This writing instrument is dedicated to the remembrance of our P.O.W. & M.I .A.’s. Each Michael's Fat Boy P.O.W. M.I.A. is machined in the U.S. from aircraft quality billet aluminum bars, and assembled using the highest quality retractable mechanisms from Germany.
- POW MIA logo on the barrel
- Aluminum pen
- Extra wide barrel
- Barrel features three rubber grip rings
- Packed in a distinctive metal gift box
- Michael's pen story and refill instruction booklet included
- Accepts both gel and ballpoint pen refills