Thomas Edison was one of the greatest inventors in American history. Edison's greatest achievement was his invention of the long-lasting, electric light bulb. Edison also invented the phonograph and the motion picture camera. Edison is the most prolific inventor in U.S. history with 1,093 U.S. patents. Krone honors Thomas Edison with the Limited Edition Thomas Edison Pen.
- Limited Edition with 388 fountain pens available
- 18K gold nib
- Hand painted portrait of Thomas Edison on the barrel
- The cap's fine Italian resin is shaded from dark to light, housing a functioning light bulb
- Thomas Edison's autograph decorates the sterling silver band at the base of the cap
- The pen's blind cap is fashioned as the base of a light bulb
- Piston fill
WARNING: Do not attempt to connect the base of this pen to any electrical source or outlet.