The Krone Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Tarzan pen honors one of the greatest fictional writers of all time with an outstanding, handcrafted writing instrument. The first Tarzan book written by Burroughs was published in 1912. Burroughs wrote 25 Tarzan books that were published between 1912 and 1965. A 26th Tarzan book was published in 1995 based on an incomplete fragment of a Tarzan novel written by Burroughs that was left unfinished at his death.
- Available in a worldwide Limited Edition of 38 rollerball pens
- Hand painted in rich vintage color, the barrel depicts the infamous scene of Tarzan swinging through the jungle carrying Jane under one arm
- Bronze accents
- The cap is meticulously hand-painted with a leopard design
- Jungle vines are three-dimensionally sculpted around the bronze clip
- There are two bands at the base of the cap; one in African Wenge wood and the other in bronze engraved with Edgar Rice Burrough’s signature
- The blind cap is in Wenge wood