Krone pays tribute to Tyrannosaurus Rex, arguably the most famous and popular dinosaur. Also known as T-Rex, Tyrannosaurus Rex was the greatest carnivore of its era. Combined with excellent vision, high intelligence and strong back legs with large talons, T-Rex was a predator of incomparable ability.
- Limited edition of 38 rollerball pens
- The barrel’s alternating bands of Tiger’s Eye marble and 10,000 year old mammoth ivory present a rich contrast
- The centermost band, depicting a T-Rex running toward its prey, is mammoth ivory hand carved in relief
- The cap features sculpted prehistoric fern leaves and a clip reminiscent of the time period, crafted of antique bronze
- Atop the cap is an amber disc emblazoned with an etched depiction of a T-Rex
- The band at the base of the cap encapsulates a fragment of an actual T-Rex tooth that was discovered in the Hell Creek formation and is from a T-Rex that lived in South Dakota approximately 67 million years ago