The Krone Le Mans celebrates the art of endurance racing with a finely tuned hand crafted writing instrument. 24 Heures Du Mans is the world’s oldest endurance sports car race. Commonly referred to as ‘Le Mans’, it is an annual event that takes place near Le Mans, Sarthe, France. The race circuit of closed public roads is specifically chosen to test true grit, workmanship, and skills of both the car and the driver as they navigate the course during twenty four straight hours. Over the years, 24 Heures Du Mans has become more than just an endurance race. Le Mans is the premier global stage for automakers to put their ingenuity and innovation to the test.
- Limited Edition with only 388 fountain pens available worldwide
- 18K gold nib
- The barrel is hand painted on mother of pearl with a colorful interpretation of a vintage 1956 Le Mans artwork
- The pen’s cap has a unique mother of pearl inset, hand painted in a classic font reading ‘24 Heures du Mans’
- The specially shortened clip is adorned with lacquered racing stripes in crimson and white
- A distinctive three-dimensional pattern is fashioned in .925 sterling silver and surrounds the mother of pearl to complete the pen
- Piston fill