Krone honors King George VI with this limited edition pen. King George VI overcame a stuttering problem and delivered one of the most important speeches in British history. King George VI was portrayed in a film called The King's Speech that won the 2010 Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Limited edition of 38 rollerball pens
- The cap and barrel are made of royal purple Italian celluloid
- The base of the cap is a decorated bronze band, etched with the GviR crest symbolizing in Latin ‘George Rey VI’
- The cap top is adorned with a replicated version of a coin issued to celebrate the coronation of King George VI
- Unique bronze banding at base of barrel is symbolic of the King’s Royal uniform