Krone presents the General George Armstrong Custer pen, an exceptional handcrafted writing instrument. Custer was an American war hero who lost his life in one of the most famous battles in American history. Custer and his men were killed at the Battle of the Little Bighorn and the battle has come to be known in American history as "Custer's Last Stand".
- Limited edition of 38 rollerball pens
- The barrel features the boldly hand painted scene of “Custer’s Last Stand”, depicting Custer surrounded by Indians at The Battle of Little Big Horn
- Solid .925 sterling accents
- Crafted out of genuine horn, the cap displays handsome striations of the natural material
- The cap is topped with sterling silver, which encapsulates two exceptional historical artifacts: a fragment of General George Armstrong Custer’s personal powder horn and a fragment of bead from one of Sitting Bull’s camps
- A band featuring Custer’s autograph is at the base of the cap