Intuition is the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. One of the nicest experiences in life is spontaneously doing the right thing when faced with a decisive situation. The Intuition pens in the Graf von Faber-Castell series provide the opportunity to experience that in its purest form.
- The gleaming polish of the precious resin barrel catches the eye immediately
- The deep black radiates an intensity that gives this writing instrument its unusual aura
- Platinum-plated ring at the end of the cap or front piece, discreetly engraved with the words "handmade in Germany"
- The barrel is elegantly shaped in a single piece: no screw thread interrupts its pure form that ensures, in a masterly way, the highest degree of functionalism
- One can tell intuitively from the gently concave grip that it will sit comfortably between the fingers
- The roller-ball pen possesses a smooth-running ruby point and an unusually long-lasting magnum refill