Among all of the world’s most luxurious streets, very few can match the essence of refined elegance like Rome’s Via Veneto. The official name is Via Vittorio Veneto, after the Battle of Vittorio Veneto. The street was the backdrop for Federico Fellini’s classic movie, La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life). Today, Via Veneto is home to the exclusive hotels, five star restaurants and shops that cater to celebrities from every industry. The Delta Via Veneto collection embodies the Italian “Sweet Life” of the 1950’s.
- 14K gold nib
- Crafted from black Galalith (also known as Casein) which is made from natural materials, such as soy, wheat or milk
- Unique look and feel that proves the Italian sweet life will always be in fashion
- Wide clip and trim are platinum plated
- Translucent, natural white Casein band
- Rounded top of the cap made in Casein is engraved with radial design and refined with a small disc decorated with the Delta logo