The Mapuche people were the first inhabitants of half of the area today known as Chile and Argentina. Before the Spanish arrived in 1541, the Mapuche occupied a vast territory in the Southern Cone of the continent. The Mapuche nation now constitutes the third largest indigenous society in South America. Delta continues their exclusive series of Indigenous Peoples with the Mapuche Collection.
- Limited edition with only 1,541 pens
- 925% solid sterling silver clip features a three-dimensional representation of the typical tribal totem called Chemamull
- Hand turned from solid bars of a specially designed dark grey resin interleaved with jagged layers of white resin, portraying rock formation commonly found in the region
- Silver trim
- Cap offers a medal engraved with a picture of the Mapuche calendar portrayed in the flag as well as rings in resin in same colors as the flag
- Can be easily converted into rollerball