Delta dedicates the Lex Lawyer's Collection to the legal profession and its associates. Lex means "law" in Latin and written law was first introduced to the world in ancient Rome. Previously, laws were passed down orally, lending themselves to wide interpretation and inconsistent application by the courts. The introduction of written law helped make them more equal for all and was one of the many great contributions of Rome to the western world.
- Limited edition of 754 pieces, the number signifies the year of the legendary founding of Rome which was 754 BC
- Innovative 18K fusion nib
- Made of enamel coated Casein
- The vertical lines evoke the roman columns often associated with traditional courthouses
- Metal trims are plated with precious rhodium
- The scales of justice symbol in black enamel is positioned elegantly on the top of the clip
- Utilizes a supremely engineered button filling system for fast, one-handed refilling