The Royal Palace is symbolic of The Age of Enlightenment. More than a royal home, the great 18th century palaces were seats of power where governments were run and the highest degree of grand lifestyle and a country's unique customs were defined.
Delta dedicates a stunning new collection of writing instruments to one of the world's great monuments from an age when governments were run by a ruling class whose grand lifestyles and daily decisions profoundly affected entire continents. Delta's La Citta Reale creates an exclusive level of luxury reserved for the world's most demanding connoisseurs.
- Limited edition with only 750 rollerballs worldwide
- Cap and body are made of hand-made, hand-turned celluloid aged for 10 years
- Replicates the splendor of aristocratic reddish-brown marble columns
- Sterling silver clip
- Central ring carefully reproduces the facade of the wonderful Royal Palace of Caserta, made in burnished silver
- La Citta Reale name engraved on cap band in burnished silver
- Image of King and Queen, Carlo Borbone III and Amalia engraved on the cap top