Due to the great success of the Israel 50 collection introduced in 1998 to celebrate Israel's Jubilee, Delta is created the Israel 60 Collection to celebrate the important celebration of Israel's 60th Anniversary. In 1948, the nation of Israel declared independence and in 2008, Israel celebrated its 60th anniversary.
- Limited edition with 1,948 fountain pens
- 18 karat solid gold nib engraved with the Star of David
- Crafted from solid bars of blue and black precious resin
- The central ring in 925 solid sterling silver is engraved with the Menorah, a seven-branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the temple of Jerusalem, together with two branches of olive tree which is the symbol of peace and friendship between people
- Clip made of 925 solid sterling silver and reproduces the Yad (Jewish ritual pointer used to point to the text during the Torah reading)
- All pens feature in the top of the cap a medal decorated with the Samech, the fifteenth letter of Hebrew alphabet, which represents the number 60