Over the course of the past years, Delta has become known as the pen of great events and great personages, which is characterized by its quality and technology and has gained the appreciation of collectors, experts and simple lovers of writing instruments all over the world. Delta represents such ideals as freedom of expression, solidarity, and peace. It’s only fitting that the Italian soldier Giuseppe Garibaldi, who helped bring about Italian unification, was the next person to have a pen made after them.
- Limited edition with 1,807 fountain pens
- 18k solid gold nib
- Made out of solid bars of red resin
- Sterling silver that portrays Garibaldi
- Trim and clip made of sterling silver
- Clip artistically blends the different swords used by Giuseppe Garibaldi
- In the extremity of the cap is placed a coined silver medal that portrays the stylized profile of Giuseppe Garibaldi