The year 2005 celebrated the 400th anniversary of the publication of “Don Quijote de la Mancha”, a novel that is by far the most well known Spanish literary piece ever written. This novel was originally conceived as a comic satire against the chivalric romances then in literary bogue. It narrates the adventures of an elderly knight, Don Quijote, and his horse Rocinante and squire Sancho Panza. Delta celebrates this influential piece of literature with the Don Quijote limited edition.
- Limited edition with 1,605 fountain pens in this collection
- 18 karat gold nib with a depiction of a characteristic element of the Don Quijote story
- Made from a special red hand turned resin
- Barrel features an expertly crafted etching of Don Quijote’s memorable adventures
- 925% sterling silver trim and lance shaped clip