The Delta Capri Collection is named after the beautiful island of Capri in Italy. This specific set of Capri pens is called the Blue Grotto. The Blue Grotto is a sea cave off the coast of the island of Capri. The pens are made from beautiful blue resin chosen to match the colors of the blue water in the cave. This pen writes just as smooth as the waters it’s modeled after.
- Limited edition with only 2,500 rollerball pens
- Made of special blue resin worked by hand from solid bars
- Polished to a mirror-like surface in colors chosen to match the distinct and characteristic blue of this island
- 925% solid sterling silver accents
- Clip and central band are hand carved to portray the waves that embrace the island
- Features a cap-less refill type, which can be easily converted into a ballpoint pen