The Delta Bribri Limited Edition Pen from Delta's Indigenous collection honors the Bribri people of Costa Rica. The Bribri are an American Aboriginal people living in the forests and Caribbean coastal areas of Costa Rica. They were given the right to live on their lands in 1977 and today, they are full members of modern society while retaining their native language and customs.
- Limited to 977 pieces
- The barrel is made from special resin, turned by hand from solid bars
- Finished with precious rhodium plating
- The clip depicts a frog standing on a tree branch
- The central ring reproduces a Bribri tribal mask
- The end of the cap is adorned by a medallion that, in relief, portrays an ancient breastplate of pre-Colombian goldsmith art
- Presented in a custom-designed collector’s box