One of the most memorable automobiles of the early 20th Century was the Alfa Romeo 6 cyclinder 1750cc Grand Sport, a car that remains one of the best-loved and most coveted automobiles of all time. The best design elements that distinguished the 6C Grand Sport are all ergonomically translated into a limited edition collection, as only Delta can.
- Limited edition with only 1,750 rollerball pens
- Barrel and cap made of red resin
- The central ring replicates the Grand Sport's intricate grill and the capuchon pays homage to the design of spoked wheels
- The trim ring featured below the pen's crown is created in the likeness of the original tire tread
- Platinum plated clip pays tribute to the Grand Sport's distinctive red headlamp lenses with a perfectly placed Ruby right at the apex