The Winter Collection continues in the spirit of artistic mastery and the tradition of Old World craftsmanship by combining the centuries-old technique of guilloché with the art and expertise of hard enamel. The Winter Collection is also the first to incorporate three levels of guilloché on each collection piece.
- Limited edition with 128 pens (100 fountain pens, 28 rollerballs) available
- The intricate pattern known as guilloché is a painstaking process which brings life and light to the surface of precious metals
- The high relief ice pattern is defined by cutting away surrounding metal, creating the background
- The pinstripe guilloché is etched into the background
- The frost patterns are directly engraved to evoke the crisp cool of winter days and the dark chill of winter nights
- Rhodium vermeil trim