The Celestial Collection continues in the spirit of artistic mastery and the tradition of Old World craftsmanship by combining the centuries-old technique of guilloché with the art and expertise of hard enamel. Each Collection piece is engraved with multiple levels of guilloché, then adorned with multiple colors of hard enamel. The color pair featured on the cap stands in bold contrast to the translucent midnight blue hard enamel on the barrel.
- Limited edition with 88 white and saffron pens (including fountain pens and rollerballs)
- The sun and sunburst designs featured on the Celestial cap require multiple levels of engraving
- The rays of the sun remain in high relief while the sunburst pattern in the background features occasional omissions in engraving, reflecting heat and solar flares
- Three-dimensional face of the sun is engraved on the tapered and rounded surface of the cap
- The four phases of the moon (new, quarter, half, and full) are outlined in high relief while the stars are represented in various widths and depths
- Three different diameters of stars are featured in high relief and three in low relief (above and beneath the midnight blue enamel) as a reflection of the midnight sky