Carl Linnaeus (1707 – 1778) is Sweden's most famous natural scientist. Linnaeus is a national hero in Sweden today and is known to children as the flower King and to adults as the great biologist and author of numerous volumes of technical works on the naming of living things. The David Oscarson Carl Linnaeus Collection will stand as a lasting tribute to his work and his enduring worldwide influence.
- The Carl Linnaeus Collection is a limited edition of 70 pens for each color
- The plant and floral elements on the pen are a reminder of the great scientist’s love for nature
- Multiple levels of guilloché engraving and seven colors of Hot Enamel
- Combines the centuries-old technique of Guilloché with the art and expertise of Hard Enamel
- "David Oscarson" engraved on the cap ring band