This Cross select tip rolling ball pen, the predecessor of the Classic Century, combines an enlarged barrel and single-band cap. It even adopts the Classic Century's famous conical top. However, the Century II stands out from the rest with its popular medium-diameter design. This popular finish of striking two-tone metal is guaranteed to please. It combines polished chrome and 23 karat gold plating. This pen features the option to use either a gel ink rolling refill or a jumbo ballpoint refill.
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Premium gift box
- A tasteful and timeless collaboration of polished chrome and 23-karat gold-plated appointments
- Click-off cap
- Exclusive Gel Ink Rollerball formula flows freely like a fountain pen
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball Refill (#8523) in pen
- Can easily be converted into a ballpoint pen, document highlighter or creamy porous felt-tip pen by simply changing the refill to desired type of tip; Refills sold separately