Marco Zanusso, one of the most famous Italian designers, was dedicated to studying new materials and technologies and appreciated for his enthusiasm. Zanusso designed the Hastil fountain pen and Thesi ballpoint pen from Aurora's Design Collection. Both pens speak the language of a great and functional art, but also that of astounding technical know-how capable of creating constructive solutions that are unique in terms of originality and precision. Both pens are on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- 14K rhodium-plated gold nib
- The black resin grip is hand worked
- Diamond cut ecosteel barrel and cap
- Spring loaded clip that fits flush with the cap
- Insets at the end of the barrel that keep the cap from ever touching the barrel when it's posted