The Roma Imperiale Ebonite from Delta honors the eternal city of Rome and the lasting influence on language, religion, architecture, philosophy, law and government of the Roman Empire. The Roma Imperiale, Italian for Imperial Rome, has a huge 17 millimeter diameter and is crafted entirely in hand-turned ebonite.
- Extra-large, flexible 14K solid gold nib
- The nib is fitted with a handmade ebonite feeder for extra-smooth ink flow
- Specially formulated ebonite will not fade
- Cap holds a solid sterling silver ring engraved in high relief
- Rhodium-plated clip with rotating wheel to slide into your pocket
- Numbered pen
- Piston-filling system