The latest addition to Delta's Indigenous People Series is dedicated to the Maori people of New Zealand, believed to have migrated in early times from other islands of Polynesia. Production numbers in this edition are based on the year 1642 which marked the arrival of the first Europeans in new Zealand.
- Limited edition with 1,642 pieces available worldwide
- Cap and body are made in special black, red and white resins, hand turned from solid bars
- Sterling silver trim
- Cap has two rings in red and black resin, and a darkened silver top, decorated in high relief with a Maori design
- Clip takes its shape from the putorino, a Maori musical instrument which is both a trumpet and a flute
- Rollerball pen easily convertible into ballpoint