The Gallery writing instruments are the fruit of Delta's traditional handicraft. This collection produced from a special multicolor resin is turned by hand from solid rods. This collection renders homage to Drip Painting, a form of abstract art in which paint is dripped or poured onto the canvas. This style of painting has been used since 1946 by various famous American artists who defined it as: "expressive power through material outbreaks in a frenetic vortex of signs".
- 24k vermeil gold clip and trim
- Barrels are hand-turned from solid rods of the multi-colored resin that recalls the drip painting technique
- None of the Gallery pens are exactly alike and each have a unique barrel design
- 24k gold plated center ring and engraved by hand
- Clip features a wheel for smooth pocket clipping