The Montblanc Carlo Collodi Limited Edition Pen Set comes with a ballpoint pen, 0.7mm pencil, and a fountain pen with a medium nib.
Every detail of the writing instruments in Limited Writers Edition Carlo Collodi Pen Set is carefully designed to reflect Collodi’s epic masterpiece, Pinocchio. It has inspired a design that combines the mystical elements of timeless history with modern writing culture, imbuing this writing instrument with a poetic soul. Pinocchio’s fairy-tale world unfolds on the champagne-tone gold-plated skeletonised cap, which shows the protagonist and his companions: the good fairy, the loyal cricket, the shady fox, the deceitful cat and the voracious whale, giving this writing instrument a playful yet noble look.
The barrel is made of dark brown precious resin, perfectly complemented by a champagne-tone gold-plated cone as an impressive representation of Pinocchio’s remarkable nose. A screw set into the clip symbolizes the joints of the famous marionette. Champagne-tone gold-plated fittings and the ivory-colored Montblanc emblem underline the uniqueness of the writing instrument. Each writing instrument has the limited edition number engraved on the cap. Collodi’s signature completes the cap of this enchanting Limited Writers Edition.
- Fountain pen has an 18K champagne gold nib engraved with an image of the loyal cricket
- Gold tone plated fillings
- Montblanc star on top
- Champagne-tone gold-plated featuring the protagonist and his companions: the good fairy, the loyal cricket, the shady fox, the deceitful cat and the voracious whale
- The barrel is made of precious dark brown resin
- Conical shape at the end of the pen imitates Pinocchio’s nose
- Clip was designed like Pinocchio's joints
- Collodi's signature is just below the Montblanc star on the cap
- Mechanical pencil uses a 0.7mm lead
- Limited to 3,000 complete sets