Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-Edgar Allan Poe from “The Raven”
Thus begins Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Raven”. Krone captures the macabre elegance of Poe’s writings with its Edgar Allan Poe Limited Edition writing instrument.
- Limited edition with only 388 fountain pens available
- 18K gold nib
- Violet veined charcoal celluloid adds to the dark beauty of the unique barrel
- The pen’s .925 matte sterling silver cap is reminiscent of a mysterious weather worn stone wall
- Set within the aged stone are three hand-painted miniature representations of “The Raven”, “The Tell Tale Heart” and “The Golden Bug”
- Distinctive bronze framing highlights each painting
- Atop the cap, a skull stares ominously into the void
- Edgar Allan Poe’s signature is engraved at the base of the cap
- Piston fill